Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Whole New World...

Confessions: 

-I do not sew
-I do not cook
-I am not a photographer
-I definitely am not a mom
-I do not save money
-It has taken me at least a month to figure out how a person makes a blog.

All of that aside, welcome to my new blog! I've always felt like I didn't fit into the world of blogging. There are lots of things I don't know much about yet, so what would I even talk about? A spider crawled up the toilet towards me yesterday. So what? That's when I realized something. I like to talk and I know how to type. So here I am :)

You don't have to know how to sew. You don't even have to know what a 'pot' is (for future reference, dictionary.com calls it a container of earthenware metal). You just have to like reading in the closest thing I could find to Comic Sans and we'll get along just fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment